I'm Rick, and this is my home on the web.
I'm curious about a lot of different topics, but most of what you'll find here is about software (open-source in particular), human-machine interfaces, gaming of various types, GNU/Linux, Emacs, and systems to organize information (like org-mode and Tiddlywiki).
There are a few sections to browse through.
Tech Notes - Notes about small hobby projects and problems I've worked through for reference later, and for others that might be working on something related.
Writing - Longer notes about various topics I'm interested in.
Thoughts - My microblog-style thoughts about interesting articles I run across in my RSS feeds.
Gaming - I'm interested in lots of different games, and I keep notes on some of them here.
EDM - Hub for my annual EDM track collections
I have a couple of projects I've worked on, which have their own notes.
Most Recent Additions
Here are some of the most recent pages I've added in various categories.
- Wizard Zines
- What good is AI?
- Every App is a Liability
- 2022-09-20 Stable Diffusion Roundup
- User Scripts
- Redbean Tiddlywiki Saver
- How To Use Tiddlywiki as a Static Site Generator
- Client-side Blog Rendering
- Compiling ecwolf for the RG280V
- Tritonal and Codeko - Superhuman
- John Grand - Nine to Five
- Disfunktion, LKX, Unterberg - Rush
- Nic Toms - Velvet
- Morpheus - Kolonie
- Why doesn't Emacs' Org Mode just use Markdown? (2021)
- Spicy Farkle
- The AI Tidal Wave has Arrived (2022)
- Browser Programs (2022)
Last update: 2023-01-16